FIFTH ANNUAL CULTURAL CELEBRATION EVENT
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 12TH 2014 @ 9:00AM
Celebrating our staff and students cultural diversity!!!
- International Parade: Children can dress up with some cultural clothing (dress, hat, jewelry, etc.) for a cultural parade.
- International Cuisine: Parents are requested to bring in a snack from their country to share. Let us know the details in the RSVP form – Out Soon.
- Cultural Artifacts: parents are requested to bring in what they have to share.
- International music from around the world! Please provide us with some CDs if you have.
- Teach your child a song/poem/counting up to 10 in your native language.
- Staff will be organizing various activities for this occasion with the students…songs, flags, etc.
- We would love to hear from you and get ideas to help put this event together and make it a success and fun!!!
The invitation is open to all parents of Primary classroom who can take time off to attend!!!
If your child is performing, please let us know so that we can reserve a spot for him/her.
Looking forward to working with you! Please come and talk to us about your ideas and contributions as soon as possible – THANK YOU!!!