Enrollment Forms, Helpful Links, and More!
- Enrollment Forms — Full Time Students
- Enrollment Forms — After School Care
- Enrollment Forms — Summer Camp
- The Montessori Method
- The College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Natural Remedies for Pink Eye Conjunctivitis
- Children cold and flu ebook
- Food Matters
- Lives in the Balance
Cypresswood Montessori School Closures
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Good Friday (Easter)
- Memorial Day
- Independance Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
“Children are human beings to whom respect is due, superior to us by reason of their innocence and of the greater possibilities of their future.” — Maria Montessori, MD
Birthday Celebrations Guidelines
If you plan to do a celebration for your child at the school – please make a note of the following:
- No Cakes please, ONLY Muffins – blueberry or apple (NO Chocolate Chips).
- Apple Juice – small cartons.
- No party bags/balloons.
- To encourage a “giving” nature we recommend your child donates a book to the classroom. This will be recognized in the classroom and a label of “Donated by..” will be placed in the book.